Wheelsguru is one of the pioneering automotive and lifestyle content platforms. Headquartered in Delhi is one of the highly engaging platforms – Wheelsguru.com Started in 2007 as one of the first platforms enabling motorsports content for everybody. Especially when social media had not evolved.
Wheelsguru has an exciting opportunity for someone to join as a Content Writer.
What you’ll do:
- Write researched, informative and engaging content for our blog, newsletter, and app with best SEO practices in mind.
- Build your expertise on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Work with marketing teams to understand content priorities, increase readership and measure content impact
- Work with our CMS for content management and distribution.
- Writing and editing marketing materials including web content, promotional emails, social media campaigns, product sheets, banner ads, presentations, blogs, etc.
- Writing unique articles as per the client’s requirements and keeping our writing style in mind.
What we’re looking for:
- A clean, easy-to-understand writing style, fit for a beginner audience
- Should be able to create content that’s sharable on social and on mobile.
- Sound knowledge about motorcycle and cars
- Passion for news, an avid reader of automotive news and beyond.
- Excellent grasp of the English language with the ability to write engaging content.
- Must be good with grammatical accuracy, syntax, brevity, and precision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly changing startup environment.
- Dependable, flexible, and deadline-oriented.
What you’ll get:
- Access to automobiles of all quality
- Opportunity to ride travel across for content creation
- Work and get trained by the best in the industry
Please provide links or attachments to examples of your published writing.
Qualifications-Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Other Course
Experience-0 to 2 Years
Location – Gurgaon
Send resume to the email address in the link below.