Five young riders from across the world will then take part in a 5-day program designed especially for them, with theoretical training and on-track practice with expert trainers, among which the name of the nine-time World Champion – Valentino Rossi stands out.
These 5 riders are:
- Peerapong Loiboonpeng (Thailand),
- Galang Hendra Pratama (Indonesia),
- Soichiro Manimimoto (Japan),
- Kasma Daniel Bin Kasmayudin (Malasia),
- Imanuel Putra Pratna (Indonesia)
All these young riders are currently racing in motorcycle championships in Asia, Thailand, and Japan, obviously using Yamaha machinery. They might be collaborating with The Doctor to spot the most talented riders worthy of investing in.
Its surely going to be interesting how the international upcoming riders could eventually boon from these and many more master camps from legends such as Valentino Rossi.