The most explosive, agile and intuitive performance street motorcycle Triumph has ever made is here in India – Street Triple RS.
The motorcycle was unveiled by Triumph Motorcycles India MD – Vimal Sumbly in Delhi on 16th October 2017. The motorcycle is the power-packed or ready to take on the race track version of the recently launched Street Triple 765.
The Street Triple RS has been priced at just INR 10.55 Lakh across India and all the units of the motorcycle that were brought to India via CKD (completely knocked down) have already been sold.
With a distinct all-new option, a race-bred new 765cc engine with a superb level of power and torque, the new state of the art technology, the highest ever level of suspension, brakes, and tires, aggressive new looks and class-leading weight – the Street Triple RS sets a whole new benchmark.
- More power, performance, torque and a richer triple soundtrack – delivering 123PS @ 11,700rpm and a peak torque of 77Nm @ 10,800rpm
- Full-colour adjustable TFT instrument – angle adjustable color 5” TFT instruments for riders to access the new onboard computer
- Ride-by-wire – a crisper, more precise and more accurate throttle response, with improved on/off throttle transition
- Riding modes – Linked to the ride-by-wire system all models have new riding modes, which adjust throttle response, ABS and traction control settings- Street Triple RS featuring 5 modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Rider Programmable and Track
- New onboard computer – features including two trip displays, average and instantaneous fuel consumption, range to empty, riding mode selection, display style and contrast settings, service information, coolant temperature, warning symbol information and a lap timer
- New switch cubes with 5-way joystick
- Switchable traction control – by selecting the desired traction control setting either ‘road’, ‘rain’, ‘track’, ‘sport’ or ‘off’
- Quickshifter – allowing for clutchless upshifts that are up to 2.5 times quicker than a skilled rider using a standard clutch upshift
- DRL Headlight – new distinctive LED Daytime Running Lights
- Higher specification suspension – Showa big piston ø41mm front forks, adjustable for preload, rebound, and compression damping. The rear suspension unit is a premium Öhlins STX40 piggyback reservoir monoshock
- High specification brake set-up – Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers on the front delivering class-leading stopping power, with ratio and span adjustable lever and a Brembo single piston sliding caliper on the back
- High specification performance tires – Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
More power, performance, torque and a richer triple soundtrack
| I. All-new 765cc engine derived from the celebrated Triumph Daytona
II. 123PS peak power @ 11,700 rpm
III. Lighter freer flowing exhaust, revised air box, gearbox, and new slip and assist clutch
State of the art rider focussed technology
| I. New ride-by-wire throttle with up to five riding modes
II. New full color 5” angle adjustable TFT instruments
III. New switchgear incorporating a 5-way joystick
IV. Quickshifter and lap timer
Lighter, more agile and better handling
| I. All new gullwing rear swingarm for improved higher speed stability
II. Higher level specification of suspension, brakes, and tires
More attitude, sharper styling and a higher level of finish
| I. More of the Speed Triple’s ‘nose-down’ focused attitude
II. More contemporary and aggressive lines, with new bodywork and sportier twin seat
III. Higher quality finishes and detailing throughout with new premium color schemes.