I hope you are doing well and staying safe at home. But in case you need to step out, I have good news to share – Ola has resumed their services in multiple cities.
How they are doing it? They have created 10 steps to a safer ride program. These steps help Ola in delivering the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness in every single ride.
The steps Ola is following are:
- There will be no travel to or from any of the containment zones in the city
- Ola drivers always will wear a mask while driving
- All drivers will be equipped with sanitization kits
- Whether it is a bike, auto or cab, every vehicle will get cleaned before and after each ride
- You can cancel your ride any time if your car isn’t as hygienic as you expected
But as a passenger there are few things that you can also follow:
- We must wear a mask and carry sanitizer.
- Keep AC off and request for it to not in recirculation mode.
- Maximum 2 passengers per car for adequate social distancing
- Load your own luggage
- Go cashless with Ola Money or any other online payment gateway.
So let us know in the comments section below if this initiative is good for your work or necessary needs.