Motorcycle racing is an expensive sport and requires not just commitment but also the art of managing money as well. And for this today I will share with you the key things that you can do to make the most out of your career. This ranges from financial planning to life insurance and sponsorships.
As a professional racer as well, I have been asked a lot of time that what the sources of income are. Everyone knows that the winning prize money is not the source of income it’s the sheer rush of riding and winning that drives you. But your finances play a critical role in driving them.
Here are the 5 ways you can do that:
- Have steady financial planning – With the steady financial planning you can plan your races, you can have the right momentum and do not have to think about the daily needs so that you can now focus on training.
- Participate to have a good time – People participate to compete and not win winning comes with first thinking of having a good time. When you start competing you lose your real ground and your star pulling yourself down to your competition and in the long run, you would also become like your competition.
- Invest in yourself – Train hard, eat well and more to avoid injuries is the first step. The second step is to improve your skills. Even veteran riders like Valentino Rossi try and learn new riding styles to make sure that they can compete with newer riders like Marc Marquez ET. al.
- Get good life insurance – Although it is mandatory and part of the overall racing championships that you need to have a good rally or high-risk cover insurance but you also need to invest in good life insurance so that your family is also secured.
- Sponsorships – having the right partner who thinks that your success is linked to your success and being with you as an athlete is more than winning. It’s also about having the core values.
- Right Team – having the right team is the best thing that you can do as a racer which will help you to get through the ups and downs of life.
These important things pave the right path as a motorsport athlete and would help you grow your career larger and stronger.
Do follow us on @wheelsguru on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and any other channel.
Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited launched its pan-India operations in July 2008 with a vision to be the most recommended new age life insurance Company. Aegon is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations (providing life insurance, pension plans, and asset management) and Bennett, Coleman & Company (India’s leading media conglomerate) have come together to launch Aegon Life Insurance. This joint venture adopts a local approach with the power of global expertise to facilitate a direct to customer approach, leveraging digital platforms to bring transparent solutions to customers and to prioritize their needs.