About Wild Camp Resort:
WILD CAMP RESORT is nestled atop the mountainous range of khodala hill station. Khodala a serene & calm village located at an altitude of 1800 ft, will mesmerize you with its beauty. Located at just 100 kms from thane & 3 hour’s drive from Mumbai.
WILD CAMP RESORT is truly a natures paradise & a dream come true for every nature lover. Beautiful cottages surrounded by the lush green forest, colourful flowers & plants, singing & dancing birds, breath taking view of the Khodala hills & warm hospitality of our resort… will certainly make your stay a memorable one.
WILD CAMP is a perfect getaway to unwind your stress, revitalize your mind & body & to connect with nature. It’s rich flora & fauna, mountainous range, waterfalls, make it an ideal destination for picnic, trekking, night safari & various other activities.
How to reach Wild Camp Resort:
Located really close to the Upper Vaitarna Reservoir, Wild Camp resort is a peaceful location to be at. Its barely 165 kms from Mumbai which translates to a 3 hour drive and you can reach with ease. On the Motorcycle its a very approachable road giving you best landscapes of Maharashtra. Below is the route map.
Places to visit nearby:
- Deobandh (2 Kms) : Deobandh, a famous temple on the banks of an enthralling river basin and boarded on three sides by the river, is situated in a small village at the woody interiors of Sahyadri range and is adjacent to the Wild Camp Resort. The temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is placed at the bottom of a valley.
- Suryamal (9 Kms):Suryamal holds the absolute privilege of being the highest peak in the region. The major attraction of this hilly area is the tremendous trekking opportunity it provides to the visitors. It is aptly described as a paradise of the trekkers.
- Vihigaon Waterfall (10 Kms) :It is a very famous waterfall and is the best location for waterfall rappling.
- Amala Wildlife Sanctuary (12 Kms) :Thickly forested this sanctuary is a haven for varieties of avian species, rare reptiles and different species of animals. the sanctuary covers an area of 15 acres in the Khodala hills. The forest is a popular place for trekking and mountain biking.
- Upper Vaitarna Dam (15 Kms) : Situated in a pictorial environment, Vaitarna Dam in the Vaitarna River offers the stunning scenery of the undulating stony peaks of the Western Ghats.
- Jawhar Hill Station (40 Kms) :Jawhar is one of the very few tribal kingdoms of Maharashtra. Jawhar hill station is Gifted with exotic valleys, thick rich forests and pleasant climate. Jawhar is popular for its lively Warli paintings.
- Trambakeshwar (40 Kms) : Trambakeshwar is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India.
Where: Wild Camp Resort, At Kherwadi, Village – Khodala, Taluka – Mokhada, Dist – Thane
Price: You can get the tariff details from Here
Contact: write to email@example.com
Website: Find out more on their website Here.
Photo: Wild Camp Resort