The race inspired adventure-tourer, the new Ducati Multistrada 1200 pikes peak has been launched in India with a price tag of INR 20.06 lakh.
At the World Ducati Week 2016, the Italian manufacturer has launched its new Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak in India. Priced at Rs 20.06 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), the bike is now available across its dealerships in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru. This masterpiece is inspired by the Italian manufacturer’s past victory in the legendary Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race in Colorado, the new version comes with new performance additions.
Commenting on the new launch, Ravi Avalur, managing director, Ducati India, said, “The Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak is a motorcycle in which touring capability meets performance. With its race inspired looks and cutting edge technology, the Pikes Peak is in a league of its own and we’re sure enthusiasts will appreciate this version of the Multistrada.”
Below are the new additions to the Pikes Peak Version on the Current Ducati Multistrada S:
- Fully adjustable Öhlins fork and premium quality TTX36 rear shock.
- 160PS, Testastretta L-twin engine with cutting-edge Desmodromic Variable Timing technology, which powers other Multistrada 1200s as well
- Ultralight carbon fibre componentry
- Ducati Performance Termignoni carbon fibre silencer
- lightweight Y-shaped, 3-spoke alloy wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II rubber
- Front dual 330mm semi-floating discs with radially mounted Brembo monobloc Evo M50 4-piston callipers
- At the rear gets a 265mm disc with 2-piston floating calliper
- Bluetooth module together with the Ducati Multimedia System which lets riders connect the bike to his/her smartphone and manage key multimedia functions via the switchgear and displays information on the colour TFT dashboard
- Riding modes
- Cornering ABS
- Cornering Lights on the full-LED headlight
- Ducati Wheelie Control
- Ducati Traction Control
- Cruise Control
- Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Keyless ignition