Today we have a review of the Royal Enfield Streetwind V2 jacket. Let me just go through the top part of it the jacket comes in two different materials. The first material that you can see on the shoulder and elbows is Cordura. You can see it is genuine Cordura as they have provided a Cordura fabric swatch at the waist.
The next thing that you’re going to see is this mesh. It’s a super breezy heavy-duty mesh with which all the air goes inside throughout your body. If you look inside, it’s only air mesh that is there on the jacket.
The jacket has no other frills and I think it’s one of the best things that they have done is that they have gone basic with this jacket. When looking backside, it has a continuation of that same Cordura fabric which comes in camo colour. The whole jacket is in olive green colour. You can also see the Cordura patch over here, at the bottom and here is the stitching part of the back protector which is combined.
There’s a small reflective strip at the top. What Royal Enfield has done on this jacket is that they have standardized the products and safety. With this jacket, they have standardized it with Knox armours and they have provided four Knox armours on each contact point (Both shoulders and elbows). For adjustability, they have given velcro patches over the wrist and biceps. At the back a Velcro patch for waist adjustment as well. The zipper comes standard with a YKK Vislon zipper. The fit and finish are really nice to come with two basic pockets with a zipper which you can use from the inside as well from the outside.
I think they have got a very nice functionality of this jacket and they have made sure that the jacket is really affordable for the entry-level Indian Royal Enfield owners. I also believe it is not just the Royal Enfield owners who are going to like it because the branding is very minimal.
Light, airy, and ready for all the fun under the summer sun. The Streetwind jacket, with a soft mesh and Knox Level 1 flexiform armours around the shoulders and elbows, keeps you protected and comfortable on an adventure or a city commute alike.
- Construction: 90% of the jacket is high abrasion resistant Polyester Mesh and 10% 600D polyester.
- Fit:? ?Regular. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, and forearms.
- Abrasion Resistant: Premium high abrasion-resistant mesh with high air permeability.
- Impact Protection: Knox flexiform Level 1 armours for shoulder and elbow. Perforated EVA foam at the back.
- Comfort: Cushioned Comfort Collar.
- Ventilation:90% mesh makes it fully ventilated
- Pockets:2 front pocket with zippers.
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Genuine YKK zippers.