7 Reasons to go for the Triumph Trident over any other Premium Roadster.
- Genetics: The 2021 Triumph Trident 660 is prestigiously paying homage to the legendary Triumph Trident F750 and the BSA Rocket 3 roadsters introduced in 1968 to 1975, which conquered the segment strongly, the first Triumph Trident was quite timely in terms of specs and features and therefore the 2021 Trident 660 looks heartening enough to exhilarate the true biker.
- Technical Advancement: Since the previous Trident was running ahead of its league, this 2021 successor has everything beyond its rival too, a complete setup of advanced safety and TFT instrument clusters with “My Triumph” Connectivity System for all your needs of riding safe and fun. TFT panel includes features like Turn by turn navigation, call or text notification, Gopro control, etc. In terms of safety. It has got all-LED lighting and ABS for maximum safety. Its riding aids include features like Road and Rain, Switchable traction control (integrated into the riding modes), and Ride by wire throttle and that is the segment’s first feature, something still unseen in this middleweight category of motorcycles.
- Agility: This Trident offers great maneuverability and reliability and of-course it provides good control and confidence around the corners, Thanks to Showa suspensions and Nissin brakes with Dual-channel ABS as standard, also 17-inch cast-aluminum alloy wheels paired with Michelin Road 5 tires complete the palette.
- Inline 660cc Heart: Trident has got a freshly baked, 660cc, 3 cylinder engine, ready to churn out 81 Bhp and torque peaks at 64 Nm. Talking about Gearbox, 6 speed with slip and assist clutch to make your ride a fun roadster. This Agile beast weighs around 189 Kgs dry and that’s how it manages to crown itself for good power to weight ratio.
- Practicality: The Roadster has a very reachable seat height of 805mm and gives easy ingress to footpegs making it a sure-footed motorcycle further eliminating the risks related to rider fatigue. The Trident 660 wears a full LED headlight package for clear visibility during night rides and good looks for cosmetic pleasures.
- Maintainance: Triumph Motorcycles has made sure that the Trident is pocket-friendly for maintenance and so the Triumphants get a two-years, unlimited km warranty and a service interval of 16,000 km on Trident, which seems unbelievable but it’s true.
- Pricing: Triumph has not revealed the pricing officially but its strategy can be easily guessed by the offering and market rivals, since it’s a premium brand’s smallest capacity motorcycle and wants to explore and dominate the midweight category motorcycle market, pricing should be around INR 6.70 to 7.60 lacs Ex-Showroom.