The bomber (as the call this project motorcycle) is a an old AVL Royal enfield in disguise. The retro gene and the contemporary parts like the USD forks and the latest tyre setups make this unique bike a branch of history to the modern term feel of motorcycling.
Below are some of the details of the motorcycle:
- Custom built rims for the bigger sized tyres with 72 spokes and then powder coated for durability
- Custom machined rear light and indicators on c rings clearly seen here.
- Both free flow exhausts were also custom built and then powder coated.
- Gold paint finishing on the strengthened rear suspension to match gold theme through the bike
- A very deep blue metallic paint with 3 coatings and hand written lettering in gold. Gold contrast paint on key elements to contrast with metallic blue and black completes the colour scheme of this bike
Who are Dreamriders?
Dreamriders are a New Delhi based Custom motorcycle company that do turnkey projects from design concepts to technical design to prototyping to fabrication by following design philosophy and quality. They are an ISO 9000-2008 quality process certified company. While their focus is 2 wheels, they have done projects with buses, cars, 3 wheelers, electric vehicles as well as hand powered vehicles for corporates. In 2015, they were chosen by Discovery Quest as part of Engine Addicts show, to help Jimmy De Ville build one of the 6 global signature projects across the world. They built a sand dune buggy using twin paired Royal Enfield 500cc engines as the power source.
Over last 10 years, they have built over 204 Custom Art in Motion concepts for satisfied customers across the India and now are seeking franchise operations to service customers. With their expansion plans they are not planning to open up an office in the UK as well.
Some of their other projects.
- Project Low Rider
- Project Sports Cruiser
- Project Café Racer
- Project Retro Racer
If you are a dreamer who isn’t satisfied with an ordinary car or bike- and have an automotive dream you want to fulfill, call them on +91 90154 97111. Alternatively, write to them on [email protected]