The brand new Nissan GT-R will be India’s Godzilla of super fast cars at the later part of this year.
The Nissan GT-R launched in the year 2007, is a strong two-door sedan and is known to have a revolutionary appearance along with modern engineering. This car has a pedantic making, state of the art design modules, and well-known performance levels.
There are load of exciting facts about this Nissan car, which are as follows:
- The Nissan GT-R is made under the patronage of NISMO, which is Nissan’s authorized in-house racing branch. According to Nissan, NISMO was said to be initially set up by a cluster of “eccentric” Nissan engineers in the year 1984. The name derives from an acronym of Nissan Motorsport.
- The certified nickname of GT-R is “Godzilla,” a name which derived from the Australian automotive journal “Wheels,” and was initially given to the predecessor of GT-R, the Skyline. This epithet is used by industry professionals and car enthusiasts alike.
- Nissan management compare cars of GT-R to the enormous robots of Japan’s renowned Gundam anime series.
- As per Nissan, merely four master engineers in the whole world are authorized to congregate the engine of GT-R, which is placed together manually. The Japanese name given to these artists is Takumi, which is a Japanese term, used to depict a master artisan who has several years of experience. The four specialists have more than 100 years of collective Takumi knowledge in the area of engine making.
- The Nissan GT-R is brought together at the Nissan workshop located in Kaminokawa, Tochigi, Japan.
- Both dual-clutch gearbox as well as the engine is exclusively assembled manually, thus the global production of the GT-R is confined to only to 1,000 cars in a month.
- The design of the GT-R is quite a cultural alliance. The back three-quarters of the car has been shaped by Nissan’s exclusive American design squad, at the same time the roofline was designed by Nissan’s European personnel.
- The makers of the Gran Turismo video games, Polyphony Digital, were roped in to assist in the designing of the GT-R’s high-tech multipurpose display.
- According to Nissan, the GT-R has the capacity of attaining great speeds up to 193 mph.
- The GT-R in 2014 was claimed to be the ninth-fastest production car ever tested over the Nürburgring circuit, a well-known testing location in Germany.
- Under the patronage of NISMO, exceptional racing versions of the GT-R have triumphed a number of esteemed races, including the famous 2009 FIA GT World Championship.
- The Nissan GT-R has also held the record of being the world’s fastest-accelerating four-seat manufactured car, competent of going from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds.
- The drivers have found the four-wheel GT-R drive; autonomous torque vectoring system provides remarkable performance over rough terrains of snow and ice. The GT-R’s wheels have the capacity to be adjusted individually, thus offering maximum traction.
- The GT-R receives an approximate 23 mpg at the freeway and 16 mpg within the city.
- The horsepower of the engine of this car has enhanced by nearly 24 percent. In 2009 the horsepower was 480 whereas the in 2015 it was 545.
This new forthcoming range of Nissan car has now a much toned down design, giving it piercing as well as powerful look altogether. It is the restructured version of the Nissan’s R35 Godzilla, with advancements such as the only one of its kind, the novel V-motion grille finished in matte chrome.
This particular Nissan car is now not only a power packed performer but also provides a lot of comfort to the driver as well as to the fellow passengers. Besides the above mentioned factors, it also features a luxuriously designed cabin space that exhibits class and elegance.
The 2017 Nissan GT-R car features a technologically advanced 3.8-litre twin-turbo V6 that utilizes an additional 20bhp in order to come out with the overall power of about 565bhp.
The estimated Price of the soon to be launched in India Nissan car is said to be from ? 1.5 Crore to ? 2 Crore.